How to Enroll
- Applicant organizations must complete a simple enrollment form. Enrollment can be completed on-line, or an enrollment form can be downloaded and faxed or mailed to our office. Enrollment can also be done over the phone by calling 866-324-5080, Monday through Friday, 7:30AM – 4:30PM PT. Once your enrollment form has been processed, a simple member's agreement will be sent to you for signature.
- Enrollment is annually (12 months). The enrollment fee can be paid annually or in quarterly installments. There are a variety of payment options available. On-line enrollment is limited to credit card payment only. Organizations wishing to pay by check or invoiced through a PO number must download and submit the registration form.
- Your organization must designate a contact person at the time of enrollment. This individual will receive a thorough orientation to member services, and how to access these services.
- Membership enrollment is reserved for facility organizations only. Independent consultant and individual enrollment applications will be denied.
Click here to enroll on-line, I accept the Terms & Conditions listed below.
Click here to download PDF registration form. I accept the Terms & Conditional listed below
Terms & Conditions
- Enrollment is for a single entity only.
- Enrollment cannot be transferred to, or used by, another entity.
- For health systems, enrollment must be for each entity in the system and cannot be used for the system as a whole. Please contact CIHQ-ARS for enrollment fees for multiple entities.
- Enrollment is annually (12 months) and the enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- Late payment is subject to additional fees and CIHQ-ARS reserves the right to suspend or cancel membership until fees are paid in full.
- Member organizations agree that the dissemination of materials and resources provided by CIHQ-ARS to non-member entities is strictly forbidden and constitutes grounds for termination of membership.