You need more than just information... you need active support!
None of us has time for slick marketing or selling games… so let’s cut right to the chase. CIHQ is making available a comprehensive toolkit to assist your hospital in managing the COVID-19 pandemic.
For a one-time fee of $449, your hospital will receive password controlled access to a special area of our website normally reserved only for our members. There you will find an ongoing and continually updated toolkit containing regulatory alerts, policies, forms, staff training aides, audit tools, and more. Each tool is referenced to the latest CDC and CMS guidelines. Currently, the toolkit contains the following (with more added daily):
- Identification, Placement, & Notification of Patients with COVID-19
- Movement and Transport of a COVID-19 Patient within the Facility
- Performing Aerosol Generating Procedures on COVID-19 Patients
- Receiving a Potential COVID-19 Patient by Ambulance
- Use of Non-Critical Medical Equipment on COVID-19 Patients
- Visitation & COVID-19
- Management of Healthcare Personnel with COVID-19 Exposure
- Utilizing CMS Section 1135 Waivers during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 and EMTALA Requirements
Documentation Tools & Forms
Staff Training Modules (PPT & Post-Test)
Ready to ORDER?
Click here to order on-line
Click here to download the order form (PDF)
This toolkit is FREE for CIHQ Accredited Hospitals and ARS member organizations. Please log into your respective websites to access the toolkit documents.
Become a CIHQ Member Organization & this Toolkit is FREE!
Click here for more information